1. Rub walnuts over scratches in wood to cover them.
2. Use bread bag clips to label cords.
3. A glass bowl makes a great amplifier for an iPhone.
4. Cardboard tubes work great for organizing cords.
6. Wrap Xmas lights around a clothes hanger, and they will never tangle.
7. Don´t waste your money on Swiffer towels again. Regular kitchen rags work just fine.
8. Use sticky notes to catch debris while drilling.
9. Rubber band a sock over a vacuum to find small lost items.
10. A pringles container has the perfect size to store spaghetti.