Today i'm going to show you 30 life hacks that should be useful in your daily life:
1. Buy stuff in bulk instead of buying at a vending machine or news stand. You save money.
2. If you have an iPhone, jailbreak it and tether it to your laptop instead of paying 80 bucks for high speed wireless. Also, if you have a laptop, look up how to use backtrack to crack wireless wep keys. And just call at&t and canceç your 3G plan all together, then you can use wifi on your iPhone.
3. If you´re paying for your internet and text messaging on your iPhone, get rid of text messaging, you can use your email to send text messages to people using TXT.ATT.NET, TMOMAIL.NET or others, just search on google and you'll find some.
4. Instead of renting, pay to buy a home. The fix up your home and ressel it for twice the price.
5. Instead of driving or paying to own a car, ride a bike. You'll save money on insurance, repairs and gas. The bike will let you exercise while you´re going places and you'll save time by not having to go to the gym.
6. If you want to go to the gym, go swimming instead. You burn more calories that way.
7. If you buy a car, buy a hybrid or something that runs on electricity. You save more money on gas.
8. Invest in solar panels, the price for them has come down.
9. Get an uninterrupted power supply at costco. A certain brand kicks in occasionally, to save you money on electricity. You save about 60 bucks a year.
10. Date older women who have more experience, they have more money and are less likely to leave.
11. If you need to cheat on your girlfriend, come up with a fake nickname and use your middle name as your last name (in case you do have an encountwe with you and her and your real girlfriend). Use a fake email and a fake phone number (yes, cheating is expensive if you do want to be caught, think Dexter on Showtime).
12. If you want to get a girl who is out of your league or super hot, pretend to be Mormon or Christian or any kind of hard to follow religion and go to their church and meet women there. You can later, be less religous and the woman is less likely to leave you.
13. Never tell car rantal places you're going out of state and say you're staying inside your state, otherwise they charge you insterstate travel taxes. Also tell them to let you use you own insurance if you already have one, you'll save about $30.
14. Eat more complex carbs and proteins instead of starchy foods and ramen. You'll have more energy during the day and can function better.
15. If you have trouble reading books, get books on tape and play them at 4 times their speed on your iPhone or iPod or while swimming (get a waterproof kit).
16. Do ab exercises during the day even while you're at work. Just flex them throughout the day and you'll be ripped much faster.
17. When buying something, think of wether you'll have it in 4 years. You'll save money that way.
18. Never be afraid to ask. One answered question can avoid hours of searching.
19. When driving on snowy freeway that only has 2 lanes and there are no other cars around, drive at the center of the road taking up both lanes, so you have more room to work with in case you skid.
20. Do your own oil changes and tire rotations. It's not hard. Simply unscrew the bolt at the bottom of your car and use a large bowl to catch the oil and pour it back into the jugs. Just throw the jugs in the trash. No one will know. To rotate your tires, use your car jack to lift up the middle side of your car so both wheels are in the air.
21. Instead of investing in hard drives, download Gmail Drives the application and just use gmail to upload your files.
22. If you have files you don´t want anyone to find, use Fille Cutter and split it up into multiple files and upload it to a Gmail Drive account.
23. Don´t waste time categorizing your pictures folders if you do save them on your hard drive. Instead, just add tags to all the jpgs and search with windows search for whatever you want.
24. Buy DVDs in bulk and burn all your files to them. It never hurts to have backup.
25. Never buy movies or musics. Download them from torrents. (Unless you really support/like the artist, you'll save some money).
26. Go to parties if you're hungry. You could live off just party food without having to buy anything yourself (and besides get some girls).
27. If it's too much effort or takes up too much time, there is an easier way.
28. Buy a bread machine and make your own bread by storing the flour and ingredients at home.
29. Think robots. Use as much automated machinery as home as you can. For example, get an iRobot vacuum cleaner that vacuums while you're away. Time is money. In some areas it's cheaper to have a maid who cooks, cleans and goes to the store, instead of doing those things yourself.
30. Wear boxers. Wearing briefs makes your balls not produce as much sperm and you can run into all kinds of problems.